Saturday, March 24, 2012

Third Honor

As a mother we are very happy when our kids receive any kind of awards. Yesterday my teacher's son texted me to attained a thanks giving party. I wonder why we need to have a thanks giving? this is a first time I encounter that kind of celebration with in one room only. This morning my mother in law cooked a Bihon to bring in there school, only my husband attain because I have a work today. After there thanks giving party my husband came to my office to tell me that my son is receive a 3rd honor award. I'm so proud to my son. He wake-up so early everyday because he don't want to be late. He always study his lesson before he play. I always told him to make your assignment before you can play with your sister and friends. Being a honor is really hard especially in there room, many bright kids.

Keep up the good work my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey