Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm Back

Hello guys, I'm back from a long long Christmas vacation. I spend all my time to my kids and family. I only cooked humba and barbeque for Christmas, since me and my kids together with my mother and my stepfather will celebrate Christmas. After dinner I decided to take a nap so that I can wake-up before 12 midnight but I didn't wake-up on that time. December 25 morning, me and my kids, visited in my aunt place. They invited us to spend time to their house as what we always did. Christmas is not like before when my father is already alive. When I'm a kid, I'm always excited every time I heard about Christmas, but right now most of the people are busy, they don't have enough time to celebrate Christmas eve. What do you think guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey