Sunday, March 11, 2012

My Account is Active Again

It's been a long time when I didn't open my account here because I forgot my password and I don't have enough time to retrieved because many questions be answer to make sure that this is really mine. But, now finally I get back my account and I don't want to lose it again. By the way guys, since it's been a long time that I didn't share anything here. I want to start to tell you that I already stop working in my old job. I find another work that want provide my needs and find another challenge in life. My job right now is a secretary of a second hand dry goods or we can say that " ukay-ukay" here in Philippines. I worked here more than two (2) years and I can tell that I learn alot specially dealing many peoples. I learn how to face a challenges in my life especially when I encounter a problem in our store.

Now, more experience that can make me strong and hopefully being strong can teach me where the right path.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey