Friday, April 20, 2012

Bad Morning

I feel so sleepy today because last night I didn't sleep. The husband of our neighbor is drunk, that the cause their couples fighting, they really make noise that's why all of us are not sleeping the whole night. My husband really angry but he doesn't  want to confront our neighbor because it is under the influence of alcohol. He said even I can talk that guys still it will not listen. I check the clock what is the time, it is already 2:30am but still I can sleep, I try but it is really noisy. They turn on their radio in the full volume, how can sleep in that situation? I decided to woke-up and cook for our breakfast early .

Even I didn't sleep last night but still I work today because now is the salary day. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey