Sunday, April 1, 2012

BIR- Bureau of Internal Revenue


Last Friday the BIR- Bureau of Internal Revenue visit us for an inspection. They ask me about our business documents but I said that all our papers are kept by our Accounting because we applying for a new address and new business name after that they didn't ask me anymore about the other documents like receipt and the book of accounts maybe because they expecting that all documents is also in our Accounting. After that inspection I call our Accounting  to informed them about the inspection . Our Accounting said that we need to comply all their needs to avoid violation and penalties .

I remembered that it's been a long time that we process our change address and change business name but until now not yet finish. I thought it is easy but I am wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey