Thursday, November 19, 2009

About Me

Hi I'm Janet Paculanan, 25 years old. I was born on January 19 in Tarlac City. When I was 14 years old my father died in acute ulcer disease after that my mother really depressed so she decided to go back in her home town in Davao City were we grow up. When I'm in college my mother can't provide all my needs in my studies since my father died, so I decided to stop for awhile and work so that I can earn money for my studies for the next opening. I take up Computer Technology because I believed that it is really in demand nowadays. I Graduate in that course because I worked in the night as a waitress / assistant barmaid but after 6 months I transferred to other job as a cashier in a internet cafe were I'm still worked right now. I finished my course but still I continuing to work here . God gave me a two wonderful kids their name’s are John Angelo Perez and Jane Angela Perez they gave me strength to face all struggle in life. Right now, I'm planning to learn a korean language because I'm planning to abroad for my children’s future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey