Saturday, November 21, 2009

Everyday Schedule

At 4:00 pm I start my work at FRB Internet Cafe and business Center, located in Juan Luna near at Ateneo de Davao. I get off work at 12 midnight. After my work, I had a time to check and write a post in my blogs and visit to all my neighbors here or sometimes I will chat my friends. I used my time to earn extra income while waiting my husband. He will pick me up at 2am so I have 2 hours to get online and update my blogs. I can also put designs to my blogs to look more attractive and more inviting to all viewers and readers. The more readers and viewers you have then the more your page rank will increase. At exactly 2am my husband will pick me up and we will go home together. 10am is the time I usually woke up. After that I prepared my things to go home to our another house where I left our kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey