Thursday, November 19, 2009

I missed my Father

When I was 14 years old, my father suffered an acute ulcer. I remember that time when my mother cries every time my father scream because of the pain. My father really look very old because of his illness, he can't eat more or even move because of that sickness. The doctor told us that my father needs more attention. When the doctor say that my father needs to take an operation because his illness is complicated but my father didn't want to go back in the hospital again maybe because he already knew that his body is already weak. My father's sister go home to take all the expenses for his operation after knowing that there is a miracle if he can survive in the operation. The operation is already scheduled but on that night my father didn't control himself to ate more than his regular meal, after that when he decided to take a rest he didn't wake up anymore. The doctor said that the operation is too late because my father can't wait on that scheduled because he surrendered. He died last March 05,1998.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey