Friday, December 18, 2009

Ex-Child Assasin of Ampatuan

A man who admits to have worked as a child assassin for the powerful Ampatuan clan based in Maguindanao province came forward with "shocking" testimony of mass murders carried out by young boys in the service of the Ampatuan family.

"Abdul" (not his real name) told ABS-CBN News that he was 12 when Autonomous Region of Muslim Mindanao (ARMM) Gov. Zaldy Ampatuan allegedly sent him on a mission to kill one of the family's political rivals—a councilor for Sultan Kudarat.

Abdul said he had been in the family's service since he was 10. The Ampatuans funded his education from 4th grade to 3rd year high school.

When the Ampatuans allegedly ordered him to kill the councilor, then 12-year-old Abdul did not disappoint.

" I was allowed to enter the councilor's house. I waited for him to come home. When he came home, that's when I would kill him”Abdul told ABS-CBN News in an interview 2 weeks ago.

“But I had companions. I was the only one who entered the house. I was in my school uniform. I would go in and out of places, no one would stop me.” he said.

As a child assassin for the Ampatuans, Abdul said he killed no less than 100 people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey