Monday, December 21, 2009

Sunday Night

Last night me and my family sitting in sala after dinner. My mother talks about this coming elections that's why I open about the massacre in Maguindanao since my mother is never seen the news because our electricity is not yet okey ( hopefully we fix it before Christmas) .I told her everything about what I heard and what I read in news since I can watched tv on internet . Details by details from the massacre, 57 people victims and most of them are journalist. My mother didn't shock for what I told her, she already knew who are the Ampatuan's family. My mother said that they are the most powerful in the Maguindanao, they are the law in their place but my mother can't imagined that Ampatuan's not afraid to killed even journalist not only one but a 31 journalist . My mother hoping that the justice will be prevail even if the opponent are powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey