Monday, December 7, 2009

Goobye Mother

My mother is planning to visit to my sister's house, that's why I and my kids will transfer to my mother in law’s house. My kids stay there while I'm working. But before she leaves, she brought me a new watch as a gift for this coming Christmas. She also buy my kids toys, we eat lunch together in some known mall here in Davao, Philippines. We spend more time with them together since my mother leaving by tomorrow morning. I can't take her in the bus terminal because I have work from 4pm until 12mid.I really worried about her traveling because of what happen in Maguindanao but she said that my sister's place is far from the Maguindanao so no need to worry about it. Right now, I'm waiting to my husband to pick me up to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey